POLICIES & PROCEDURES
PRE LASER CARE
Please be advised it is the client’s responsibility to take the proper steps to prepare for each laser session/appointment (this includes laser hair removal and/or medical grade treatments that include a laser device). The proper preparations are required prior to each treatment. If the necessary steps have not been taken to ensure a safe and effective treatment, it is at managements discretion whether or not to move forward with each treatment. If the treatment is unable to be completed due to a lack of compliance the session will still be deducted from your account or you can choose to pay the $50 no show fee.
Pre-laser care and preparation includes:
• NO antibiotics, retinoids, acne medication or photosensitive medications two weeks before each treatment (For a full list of photosensitive medication please click here)
• NO sun exposure two weeks before and two weeks after each treatment (this includes tanning beds, spray tans, tanning lotions or tanning products of any kind)
• NO waxing, threading or tweezing two weeks before each treatment
• NO make-up on the areas being treated (this includes face & body make-up of any kind)
• All areas being treated MUST be shaved the night before treatment
• Must not be pregnant
• Must cover any tattoos, moles or any open lesions
Your comfort and well-being are very important to us. Upon booking your appointment, please inform us of any medical conditions including pregnancy, breastfeeding, hypertension, injuries, allergies, sun exposure, disabilities or illnesses. Please be sure to speak with your technician to ensure your maximum safety and benefit.
* Please note that we are not wheelchair accessible.
We recommend that you schedule your next service before leaving the spa. For maximum results for laser hair removal, we recommend treating each area every 6-8 weeks. Facial services typically depend on each treatment. Your aesthetician will be happy to provide you with a treatment plan to best assist you with scheduling each appointment. If you have not prepaid for your sessions with the advanced purchase of a package, a $50 deposit is required in order to confirm your appointment. Consultations also require a $50 deposit that will be applied towards the balance of your treatment.
Clients under 18 years old must present written permission from their parent or guardian prior to their first spa service. Clients under 15 years old must have a parent or guardian present at all times.
While our team greatly appreciates gratuity of any kind, please note that is not included in your total purchase amount and 15%-20% of the service price is considered appropriate on our treatments.
Please feel free to extend a gratuity as a result of your spa experience. Gratuities are accepted in the form of cash, Venmo, or Cash App. Our website also provides easy access to tip our technicians here.
We kindly ask that you arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. Our team works diligently to remain on schedule and to not rush through any appointments. We understand there are circumstances out of your control, but if you are running late, we do ask you contact our customer service line at 212.379.6558 or text message us at 646.846.1706.
While we are always understanding, our ability to accommodate a late arrival will vary. Serval factors are taken into consideration:
1. Time of your actual arrival
2. The duration of your appointment time
3. The areas you wish to treat
4. The technicians availability
Options upon a late arrival typically include:
1. A shorter treatment
2. Treating less areas than originally scheduled for
3. A complete reschedule of appointment
4. Wait for last minute availability on the day of your scheduled appointment
*Please note that the above options are not guaranteed. Management will assess the situation in real time and do their best to accommodate you on the day of your scheduled appointment. All rescheduled appointments are accommodated during business hours only.
Our cancellation policy requires advanced 24 hours’ notice to cancel any appointment without penalty. All appointments that are cancelled same day or considered a ‘no-show’ will result in a loss of the scheduled session or charged a $50 cancellation fee. To cancel your existing appointment with 24 hours’ notice you may call, text or email our customer service team at your convenience.
All products & services are non-refundable. All services and gift cards purchased will expire one (1) year from the date of purchase.
Erase Spa respects your privacy and is committed to protecting and securely managing all of the personal information that you choose to share with us. In person, over the phone, or during your online visit, you may be required to share personally identifiable information, such as your first and last name, physical address, telephone number, or e-mail address. Erase Spa collects this information in order to facilitate the delivery of services and/or the completion of an order. Erase Spa will not sell, share, or rent your personally identifiable information to third parties.
* Please note that the policies and prices are subject to change without notice. Other restrictions may apply to Promotional offers.