In order to effectively wash and revitalize oily and problematic skin, you require a powerful cleanser with a good deal of exfoliating properties.
No Complex Cleanser was specifically designed to address problematic skin, by reaching deep into pores and lifting out stubborn dirt and oils.
This remarkable cleanser uses the oil soluble properties of Beta-Hydroxy Salicylic Acid to dissolve and remove excess oil and dead skin cells that build up inside pores and contribute to problem skin.
Two Alpha-Hydroxy Acids: Glycolic and Lactic Acid, compliment the Salicylic Acid for a comprehensive and synergistic exfoliation experience. The cleansing, exfoliating, and skin rejuvenating benefits of this combination of ingredients are quite extraordinary.
• Provides deep pore cleansing
• Helps exfoliate dead skin cells
• Helps stimulate collagen growth
• Softens the skin
• Has a soft lotion base
• Morning & evening
• Recommended for use on oily or problematic skin
• For best results follow with an exfoliator or toner
• Deionized Water (Aqua)
• Isocetyl Stearate
• Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate
• C13-14 Isoparaffin
• Salicylic Acid
• Lactic Acid
• Glycolic Acid
• Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
• Polyglyceryl 3 Oleate
• Wet face with warm water
• Dispense No Complex Cleanser into your hand and massage onto your face in a circular motion
• Avoid the eye area
• Rinse thoroughly with warm water