Ice Me Down
Ice Me Down
Cool Gel Moisturizer
This soothing gel-cream delivers a light veil of moisture to refresh the skin instantly. Powerful antioxidants boost the skin’s resilience for a more youthful appearance. The light-as-air texture leaves a breathable, soft matte finish and healthy glow.
1 Fl Oz
WHY IT'S DIFFERENT
A unique blend of moisturizers absorb fast, giving skin a hydrated, plump appearance.
Skin Defense Complex
Antioxidants like cloudberry and snow algae are found in remote regions and stand out for their ability to thrive in harsh climates. Rich in vitamins A, C and E, these botanical ingredients help to combat the effects of free radical exposure.
This formula utilizes each ingredient in its most effective form, selected specifically for its ability to deliver real results.
• Hydrates the skin
• Revitalizes and refreshes the skin
• Brightens and nourishes the skin
• Provides antioxidant defense against free radicals
• Helps skin maintain a youthful appearance
HOW IT WORKS
This ultra-light moisturizer instantly refreshes the skin. It contains Snow Algae extract, which conditions and softens the skin as it replenishes moisture. Meanwhile, snow algae’s great survival capabilities support the health of skin cells by improving their resistance to environmental damage. This impressive plant activates an enhanced defense system for the skin. Cloudberry offers antioxidant benefits to nourish and protect the skin and support collagen. The skin has a healthy appearance and radiant glow.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply a thin layer to skin and allow to dry. Apply both morning and evening.
• Sugar Technology: Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, and Xylitol work together to boost the skin’s natural moisturizing factor.
• Caffeine: Antioxidant-rich caffeine helps to fight free radical damage for a more vibrant, youthful appearance. It also refreshes and energizes dull skin.
• Snow Algae: Known for its longevity in harsh cold and snow, snow algae promotes youthful, healthy skin and provides a powerful defense against free radical damage.
• Cloudberry This antioxidant alpine plant is rich in vitamins A, C and E to help shield the skin against environmental aggressors.