100% Pure | 100% Organic | 100% Active
Beauty oils have been used for many years in skincare routines due to their natural affinity with our skin. They are absorbed quickly and have the ability to penetrate into the skin, delivering nutrients and antioxidants.
Dew Me has taken the benefits of these nutrient rich oils and has combined a “SUPER SERUM” for the skin. The Dew Me oil has a combination of strong full range OMEGA fatty acids, protein, and antioxidants that will hydrate, nourish and rejuvenate dull, dry, and lifeless skin.
1 Fl Oz
• Hydrates, moisturizes, and rejuvenates skin
• Reduction and Prevention of fine lines and wrinkles
• Antioxidant and omega protection
• Transforms and restores dry and damaged skin
• Morning and evening
• For normal, dry or dehydrated skin
Apply to skin in a thin layer
HOW IT WORKS
DEW ME is a blend of the most wholesome and nutritive oils. Combining omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9 extracted from amaranth, olive, macadamia, avocado, argan, and grape seed oils pro- vides the skin with a versatile vitamin delivery system.
Amaranth oil contains high amounts of protein, lysine, vitamin C and amino acids. Its name means “un wilting” and has long been a symbol of Immortality. Amaranth oil helps to preserve, restore and hydrate the skin.
Argan oil is combined in the Dew Me oil for its superior richness in omegas 6 and 9. Harvested in its pure form from trees in the heart of Morocco, Argan oil is organically packed with nutrients and antioxidants to repair and protect dry, damaged skin.
Hydration and nourishment are crucial to a healthy complexion but protecting skin from further damage is equally as important. Grape seed oil is blended into the Transformation Oil for its potency in antioxidants. Active in Vitamin C and possessing rapid absorption properties allows grape seed oil to even and tone the skin while building a defense system from environmen- tal stressors.
Amaranth oil helps stimulate growth and repair, reduce inflammation, and is highly concentrated with phytosterols and anti-oxidants.
Grapeseed oil is high in flavonoids and has 50 times more.
• Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil
• Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil
• Simmondsia Chi- nensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
• Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
• Commiphora Myrrha Oil
• Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil
• Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil
• Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil
• Gardenia Tahitensis Flower Extract
• Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
• Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract
• Diisostearyl Malate
• Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
• Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract
• Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil
• Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
• Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil