Makeup Brush Cleaner
Did you know that your makeup brush can gather more bacteria than your toilet brush? Even though we may not see the bacteria in our brushes, it’s still there, wreaking havoc on our skin. If not cleaned properly, the bacteria from the dirty brush transfers onto your skin and causes acne breakouts, rashes, and oil build-up. Clean and dry your brushes in seconds using our brush cleaner, and watch all the excess dirt, oil and makeup simply dissolve into the water.
Just three quick steps to clean makeup brushes.
1. Dip and Dunk
2. Spin to Rinse
3. Spin to Dry.
A rechargeable base means that your spinner will always be charged and ready to go.
• Uses the newest technology to get all the dirt, grime, and oil off of your brush within seconds of pressing the handle button
• Uses high-speed momentum to ensure that your brush maintains its form, looking better than the day you bought it
• Fill the clear bowl with warm water and your personal preference of natural soap, baby shampoo, or cleaning solution (for non-soluble makeup).
• Using the rubber adaptor that best fits your size brush, attach the brush to the brush spinner, dunk into the water, and spin on the lowest setting until you see the water start to change color OR until you feel that your brush is clean enough for your standards. If needed, increase the speed of the spinner until you are satisfied.
• Remove the brush from the water, keeping it in the bowl, and spin to dry. If you want to reshape the brush, keep it slightly damp and reshape with your fingers. You’re all set!
• Weight: 1 pounds
• Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 12 inches
• Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)